Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > tpms ts601 software for maxisys 908P
tpms ts601 software for maxisys 908P

4640 Views 9 Replies Latest reply: 2015-04-20 10:56:24

•   Level 3   
    (58) points
    Frederick Wiedmer
    2015-03-25 10:35:51
    Can anyone advise autel to make a tpms app for the maxisys 908P,this is supposed to be a complete diagnostic platform,and autel does make several tpms tool,and being a computer smart type person it should be no problem creating an application for the maxisys 908P,I myself,have already purchased all the accessories for my 908P,the borescope camera and the pico lab scope,but this tool is still lacking in many areas especially the tpms tools,which most cars and trucks have tpms systems in the united states,so I feel that the price I paid for this system they should by all rights provide us with some sort of tpms application for maxisys owners,anyone with input into this matter please contact me to petition to the autel company to come up with an application soon

•   Level 5   
    (236) points
    ifgshooter

2015-03-25 15:29:16 (Reply to:Frederick Wiedmer)

TPMS is built into the software already, as it's federally mandated in the USA. But to make the MaxiSYS capable of triggering individual tire sensors would more than likely require a mechanical re-engineering of the unit itself to add that capability, not just a software patch. I myself have both the TS401 and TS501 units, and they work perfectly fine in conjunction with the MaxiSYS.

•   Level 6   
    (413) points
    Dave08902

2015-03-25 15:43:04 (Reply to:Frederick Wiedmer)

The Maxisys does have the tpms programming within the scanner for mostly all vehicles.  There is no individual app because it is specific to each car and make so it is directly in the specific vehicle you choose.  It is usually in the body or chassis section.  Now to register the sensors to the vehicle you need to activate the sensors, this is where you need a tmps activation tool.  It is a separate tool and it cannot be incorporated into the maxisys.  If you look at all manufactures of cars, in their manuals they all call out for a separate tool.  So what you need to finish your collection of tools is a TPMS tool to activate sensors and the Maxisys will work on the BCM side to program sensors,

•   Level 3   
    (58) points
    Frederick Wiedmer
    2015-03-27 08:43:29 (Reply to:ifgshooter)
    I think they can incorperate an activation program into the system,also all the other
    apps are useless for the most part

•   Level 6   
    (413) points
    Dave08902

2015-03-27 09:08:29 (Reply to:Frederick Wiedmer)

The activation program is in the Maxisys.  It is vehicle specific and you need to go into the vehicle itself and it is in chassis.  As for activating sensors, that is impossible to incorporate into the Maxisys because it is hardware and not software.  The activation tool has a large magnetic coil in it to activate sensors,  it would not be good for it to be a part of the scanner and that is why it is a separate tool.  Just go and buy a TS401 tool, it is cheap and works very well.

•   Level 8   
    (2559) points
    busaman

2015-03-29 07:20:01 (Reply to:Dave08902)

has any body found in the various makes the option to disable TPMS. i tried with Toyota all other options but disable.

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-03-29 17:11:35 (Reply to:Frederick Wiedmer)

If you want to do TMPS in a cheap way. I suggest to buy this three items:

- http://www.auteltech.com/TPMS%20Diagnostic%20&%20Service%20Tool/535.jhtml - with this you do cloning 

- http://www.auteltech.com/autelcms/TPMS%20Diagnostic%20&%20Service%20Tool/536.jhtml - with this you have programmable universal sensor

- http://www.auteltech.com/autelcms/TPMS%20Diagnostic%20&%20Service%20Tool/402.jhtml - With this U have the trigger

Because most of the TPMS you can do the adaptation with MaxiSYS.

I Hope I couls help U. 

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-03-31 04:34:41 (Reply to:Pedro)

Great information! Thanks!

•   Level 8   
    (2012) points
    Pedro

2015-04-03 11:51:10 (Reply to:Autel Support)

You are welcome, Support!

Greetings from Portugal.

•   Level 4   
    (105) points
    vipercd

2015-04-20 10:56:24

I can assure you that most of the tpms functions that are listed do not work. A Mits endeavor would not let me id the new sensors installed. Had to use the verus pro. Go figure. A lot of the functions that were once in this scanner are not there or just don't work.
  Total1 Pages